The Faculty of Science + Engineering (S+E) is a vibrant faculty supporting over 3500 students. Faculty activities are supported by 250 faculty and staff. The S+E Faculty
- Delivers over 18 academic degree programmes in Computing, Design, Engineering, Mathematics and Science.
- Operates three learning support centres that offer one-to-one support to students, with drop-in centres and supervised study areas.
- Conducts a Special Maths Exam to enable students to meet the mathematics entry requirements for S+E undergraduate courses.
- Has extensive research capabilities that are best represented by our research institutes, centres and groups which combine academic excellence and application in meeting industrial and social needs.
- Offers taught and research postgraduate programmes at Graduate Diploma, Master Degree and Structured PhD levels.
- Has over 500 PhD researchers and continues to provide research opportunities at doctoral and post doctoral levels.